Tuesday 28 January 2014

Farmer and his daughter

Hope you read our previous article  "First Change Yourself"


Today we will share with you a story of farmer and his daughter .

Once there was a farmer . He was very poor . He had taken

loan from a very rich person and was not able to pay it for

many years . The  rich person was very cruel . Also he was

very ugly . The farmer had a daughter . She was very beautiful

. Once that rich person went to the farmer's house . He

looked at farmer's daughter . Then a thought came into his

mind . He proposed the farmer that he want to marry his

daughter .The rich person was very old but the farmer's daughter was very young.

Farmer thought that how can he refuse the rich person. Because , the rich person has given him large

 amount of money as loan which he has not returned yet . Also the rich person was very strong . Farmer and

his daughter can not escape from there .

The rich person gathered some people and give the farmer a choice . He told him ,"I want to marry your

daughter . I will put two stones (coloured black and white ) into this bag .And your daughter (blindfolded)

has to pick the one . Now there are two options :

1) If she pick a white stone , she will marry me and I will make you free from my loan.

2)If she pick a black stone , I will make you free from my loan and she do not need to marry me .

But if she refused to pick stone , I will sent both of you to jail .Farmer was begging the rich person for

mercy . But the rich person was not willing to do that . Farmer's daughter was very intelligent . She said ,"

Dear father , I am ready to play this game for you ". Crowd gathered around . The rich person smartly put

two white stones into the bag. The girl saw this. Now I ask you to think that if you were in place of that girl ,

what would you have done .

Have you told all the gathered people about the smartness of rich person ?

or

Have you knowingly took one white stone and marry the rich person ?

Now lets us test our readers ability to think .

Please put your answers as comments below . We will tell you , what she has done, tomorrow .


2 comments:

  1. I think she will sacrifice her life for her father and will marry the rich person .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will wait for tomorrow to know the answer

    ReplyDelete